Due to an LOA AlphaJuliet is not required to vote making the quorum 3.2. Official Documents of the Fleet
- The 22nd Fleet By-Laws shall define the structures and procedures of the Fleet.
- If a conflict exists between the Charter and the By-Laws, the Charter shall be considered correct and the By-Law provision null and void.
- The 22nd Fleet Code of Conduct shall define behavior within the community in the effort of protecting the community and its members.
- All changes to the By-Laws, Charter, and Code of Conduct must be documented and announced to the members.
- Changes to the By-Laws, Charter, and Code of Conduct will be proposed by a majority of the Officers for Council Review and Approval.
- All changes to the By-Laws and Code of Conduct must be accepted by a 50%+1 vote of the Council.
Records of votes by the Officers prior to going to council.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
I am proposing the update of Section 2 of the charter to include the code of conduct. The section will now read: