The first 5 items under "Officers" will be unaffected, with point 6 being modified, and point 7 added. The section, as proposed, is (alterations in bold):
The section regarding Division Heads will be revamped in full (alterations in bold):
- Any Officer will be unable to serve in multiple Officer roles, unless in an emergency.
- Officer positions include the Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, Division Heads, and other Officers as contained within the by-laws.
As this is a Charter modification, a quorum of 75% will be needed for this vote to considered valid.
- Once a Division reaches four (4) active games, the Council will appoint a Division Head.
- Division Heads must run an active game in the Division they oversee.
- Division Heads will be nominated by and appointed by the Council with a simple majority (50%+1) vote.
- Each Division Head is permitted to authorize a deputy when the Division reaches ten (10) games. The Division Head will be permitted to appoint additional deputies at each addition five (5) games thereafter.
- Division Heads shall be allowed to:
- Accept and reject new games
- Permit the transfer of external games into the organization
- Develop and maintain new canon initiatives
- Close a game and/or transfer ownership of a game to new GM.
- Exercise any additional powers granted to them in the by-laws.
- Division Heads shall serve from January 1 to December 31 of a calendar year.
- Division Heads shall be subject to a yearly election.
- Should a Division Head be appointed for a partial term, they shall still be subject to reelection at the end of the term.