We are now voting to accept the below change (addition) to our Charter. This would be a part of Section 3 and would go above the existing subsections. For a review of the discussion, please click this link. The addition to approve is:
As this is a Charter change/addition, a quorum of 75% will be required for this vote to be effective. This vote will close on Friday, June 12th.Membership Definitions
- A “Member” is defined as any individual who actively participates as part of the 22nd Fleet Community such as:
- A member of a game (or “sim”) that resides in the 22nd Fleet.
- A member of our Discord Server.
- A contributor on our fiction/open writing platform.
- A member of one of our committees or groups offsite.
- A “Game Manager” (GM) is defined as the individual responsible to the 22nd Fleet for his/her/their game(s) as listed on the 22nd Fleet roster.
- Should a Game have more than one GM responsible for its operation, only one GM will be permitted to join the Council. This GM will be solely responsible to the Fleet unless alternative arrangements are made with the appropriate Division Head.