Confirmation of Vice Chairperson - JUL 21

Votes that have now closed and are available for public record.

Do you vote to confirm Taylor as Vice-Chairperson of the 22nd Fleet for the remainder of 2021?

Poll ended at 24 Jul 2021, 19:00

YAY - Confirm
91%
NAY - Reject
No votes
ABSTAIN
9%

Total votes: 11

Stephen
Chairman

Confirmation of Vice Chairperson - JUL 21

Post by Stephen »

This is a vote to confirm the nomination of Taylor as Vice-Chairperson for the remainder of 2021. My nomination is as followed:
Taylor had a very short stint in the role with the former administration and was the most visibly active. He and I do not always see eye to eye on matters and that is something that I appreciate. In my opinion the Chair and Vice-Chair should have a weight and counter-weight type relationship amongst their skills and at times their opinions. Even in disagreement I have never once questioned the intentions of Taylor to not do what he thought was best for this organization. I know that he will be a person to ask hard questions, keep me in check, and keep this administration on task. I also fully expect and know that he will while acting as chairperson in my place during an LOA he will keep to my priorities and direction as if I were still here.

That being said I would like to announce my request of having Taylor be confirmed as our next Vice-Chairperson.
You can view the discussion topic here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=217

As there is currently one GM on LOA and Taylor himself must abstain the quorum for this vote will be 11.

This vote will conclude on SAT 24 JUL 2021 at 19:00 EST.
Stephen
Chairman

Re: Confirmation of Vice Chairperson - JUL 21

Post by Stephen »

Congratulations to our new Vice Chairperson