By-Laws must be accepted by a 50%+1 vote of the Council. The quorum for this vote is 12 GM Council votes.By-Law #8 – Approval Of New GM’s
The approval of all new Game Managers rests with the Division Head and their authorized deputies.
To open a game in the 22nd Fleet, a prospective GM must complete all the following steps:
- Agree to abide by the Fleet Charter, By-Laws, and Code of Conduct
- Submit a game proposal to the appropriate division through the GM application form
- Consult with the Division Head and/or their designee to refine or expound a proposal if necessary
- Create and publish a website for the game to a level of completeness to permit the recruitment of players
- Draft the game entry post for the 22nd Fleet Website
- Receive final approval by the Division Head/or their designee who shall then officially announce the addition of a new game and list the game on the 22nd Fleet website.
This vote will be carried out over a three-day period starting on the 13th of April 2021 at 16.15BST and ending on the 16th of April 2021 at 16.15BST.